While every individual is unique, common symptoms and problems include the list to the right.
Working with providers and caregivers, we compound medications to support the therapeutic outcomes for patients with the symptoms above.
Customized medications include (but are not limited to):
- lorazepam, diphenhydramine, haloperidol, and metoclopramide (ABHR) Gel and troche
- cholestyramine ointment
- single-agent and oral-modified release preparations
- lidocaine and tetracaine spray
- metoclopramide nasal spray and suppository
- misoprostol suppository and oral preparations
- transdermal pain medications
- pilocarpine gel, lollipop, or oral-modified release preparations
- promethazine gel
- sucralfate oral adhesive paste, cream, and enema
These options give patients a personal solution that meets their needs and helps them enjoy precious time with loved ones.