Working with dentists and their patients, we compound unique medications for unique dental problems. Upon a prescription order, we can compound the list to the right. You cannot get these in most pharmacies, but you can in ours. State-of-the-art equipment helps us ensure that you get what you need — every time!
Working with dentists and their patients, we compound unique medications for unique dental problems.
- lip balms for viral lesions
- topical muscle relaxants/analgesics
- topical anesthetics
- non-staining antibacterial rinses
- oral sedation in lollipops and freezer pops
- lollipops for oral thrush
- mouth rinses for aphthous ulcers or chemotherapy-induced stomatitis
- mouth rinse to stop oral bleeding during dental procedures for patients who take anticoagulants
- dry socket preparations
- “mucosal bandages” to cover ulcerated, infected, or tender mucosa
- lozenges that help to prevent gagging